On Friday, September 5, the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation (RWJF) will be hosting a Google Hangout from noon to 1:00 p.m., the eighth in the RWJF First Friday series.
Susan Dentzer, senior policy adviser to RWJF, will lead a group discussion on how schools and other organizations are combating childhood obesity, promoting healthy food options and encouraging physical activity for children, as well as how the Alliance for a Healthier Generation’s Healthy Schools Program is playing a part in the movement.
- Ginny Ehrlich, Director, Childhood Obesity at RWJF
- Jessica Donze Black, Director, Kids’ Safe and Healthful Foods Project at Pew Charitable Trusts
- Kaseir Archie, a student at William W. Bodine High School in Philadelphia, Pa., and an Alliance for a Healthier Generation Youth Ambassador
- Mickey Komins, Principal of Anne Frank Elementary School in Philadelphia, Pa.
- Nathan Plowman, Director of Partnerships, Global Access To Sport at Nike
You can RSVP and watch the Hangout here. Prior to and during the Hangout, you can tweet questions directed to @RWJF by using the hashtag #RWJF1stFri or submit them directly on the Google Hangout page.